Stratigraphy of the Kohat quadrangle, Pakistan / by Charles R. Meissner [and three others]; prepared in cooperation with the Geological Survey of Pakistan under the aupices of the Government of Pakistan and the Agency for International Development, U.S. Department of State.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, D30 pages) : illustrations, maps + 5 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1974.
Title from title screen (viewed October 2, 2014).
"A detailed description of stratigraphic units which range from Jurassic to Pliocene in age in the northwestern part of Pakistan."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages D29-D30).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Pakistan.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Mesozoic.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Tertiary.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 716-D
- Geological investigations in Pakistan
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 716-D.
- Geological investigations in Pakistan.