Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Libya : message from the President of the United States : transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to Libya, that was declared in Executive Order 13566 of February 25, 2011, is to continue in effect beyond February 25, 2018, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94-412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-93 (Text)||2138-6629||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"February 13, 2018."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (FDsys, viewed Feb. 26, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Political stability > Libya.
Economic sanctions, American > Libya.
United States > Foreign relations > Libya.
Libya > Foreign relations > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 1st session ; 115-93
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-93.