End Banking for Human Traffickers Act of 2017 : report (to accompany H.R. 2219) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-569/PT. 1 (Text)||2138-6611||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (volumes).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], -
"February 20, 2018"--Pt. 1.
"February 23, 2018"--Pt. 2.
Pt. 1 issued by House Committee on Financial Services, Pt. 2 issued by House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from Pt. 1 PDF caption (Govinfo web site, viewed Feb. 26, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human trafficking > United States > Prevention.
Banking law > United States.
Money laundering > Law and legislation.
Resolutions, Legislative > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-569
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-569.