Regulatory Accountability Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, together with minority views, to accompany S. 951, to reform the process by which federal agencies analyze and formulate new regulations and guidance documents, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-208 (Text)||2138-6497||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 59 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"February 14, 2018."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed on Feb. 21, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Administrative procedure > United States.
Independent regulatory commissions > United States > Rules and practice > Economic aspects.
Government accountability > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-208
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-208.