To establish the Adams Memorial Commission to carry out the provisions of Public Law 107-62, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H.R. 1220) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-566 (Text)||2138-6491||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (8 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
"February 16, 2018."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed on Feb. 21, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Adams family > Monuments > Washington (D.C.)
Adams, John, 1735-1826 > Monuments > Washington (D.C.)
Memorials > Law and legislation > Washington (D.C.)
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-566
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-566.