Preventing suicide through connectedness.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (4 unnumbered pages).
- Publisher: Atlanta, Georgia : Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Division of Violence Prevention, 
"2/21/2012"--Date from document properties.
"The Enhanced Evaluation and Actionable Knowledge project is part of an intra-agency agreement between CDC and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). The purpose of this project was to engage three Garrett Lee Smith Memorial Act grantees in a process to create products that apply evaluation findings to strengthen suicide prevention practice"--Page 1.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 2).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF caption (CDC website, viewed Feb. 23, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Suicide > United States > Prevention.
Belonging (Social psychology) > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Applying science, advancing practice, ASAP
- Enhanced evaluation and actionable knowledge for suicide prevention series
- Applying science, advancing practice.