- Physical Description: 1 online resource (4 unnumbered pages).
- Publisher: [Atlanta, Ga.] : CDC, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Division of Violence Prevention, 
|General Note:|| "2/21/2012"--Date from document properties.
"The Enhanced Evaluation and Actionable Knowledge project is part of an intra-agency agreement between CDC and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). The purpose of this project was to engage three Garrett Lee Smith Memorial Act grantees in a process to create products that apply evaluation findings to strengthen suicide prevention practice"--Page 1.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 4).
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from PDF caption (CDC website, viewed Feb. 23, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Suicide > United States > Prevention.
Public health > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Applying science, advancing practice, ASAP
- Enhanced evaluation and actionable knowledge for suicide prevention series
- Applying science, advancing practice.