Endangered Species Litigation Reasonableness Act : report together with dissenting views (to accompany H.R. 3131) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-563/PT. 1 (Text)||2138-6419||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (volumes).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], -
"February 15, 2018"--Pt. 1.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from part 1 PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed on Feb. 20, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Endangered species > Law and legislation > United States.
Government litigation > United States.
Citizen suits (Civil procedure) > United States.
Lawyers > Fees > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-563
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-563.