Flood-prevention projects at Pennsylvania anthracite mines : a preliminary study / by S.H. Ash and James Westfield.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines, 1946.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 25).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (UNT, viewed Feb. 16, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mine drainage > Pennsylvania.
Anthracite coal > Pennsylvania.
Search for related items by series
- Report of investigations / United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines ; R.I. 3868
- Report of investigations (United States. Bureau of Mines) ; 3868.
- Report of investigations (United States. Bureau of Mines) ; R.I. 3868.