To amend the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 to provide a temporary license for loan originators transitioning between employers, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H.R. 2948) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-552 (Text)||2138-6299||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (11 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
"February 13, 2018."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF caption (Govinfo web site, viewed Feb. 14, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008.
Mortgage banks > Licenses > United States.
Mortgage loans > Law and legislation > United States.
Mortgage brokers > Licenses > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-552
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-552.