Flood surge on the Rubicon River, California : hydrology, hydraulics, and boulder transport / by Kevin M. Scott and George C. Gravlee, Jr.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 40 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Governmnet Printing Office, 1968.
"Prepared in cooperation with the California Department of Water Resources."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 37-38).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from PDF title page (USGS, viewed February 12, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Floods > California > Rubicon River.
Sediment transport > California > Rubicon River.
Search for related items by series
- Physiographic and hydraulic studies of rivers
- Geological Survey professional paper 422-M
- Physiographic and hydraulic studies of rivers.
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 422-M.