Geologic implications of aeromagnetic data in the Pend Oreille area : Idaho and Montana / by Elizabeth R. King, Jack E. Harrison and Allan B. Griggs.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, D17 pages) : illustrations, maps. + 1 plate.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
Title from title screen (viewed October 2, 2014).
"Positive aeromagnetic anomalies identify granodiorite bodies intruded to various levels within a block-mosaic fault terrane."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages D16-D17).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Idaho.
Geology > Montana.
Metamorphic rocks > Idaho.
Metamorphic rocks > Montana.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 646-D
- Geophysical field investigations
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 646-D.
- Geophysical field investigations.