Geology of sedimentary rocks in southern Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming / by J. D. Love and W. R. Keefer; prepared in cooperation with the National Park Service, the Geological Survey of Wyoming, and the Department of Geology of the University of Wyoming.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (x, D60 pages) : illustrations, map + 1 map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1975.
Title from title screen (viewed October 2, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages D54-D56) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Petrology > Yellowstone National Park.
Sedimentary rocks > Yellowstone National Park.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 729-D
- Geology of Yellowstone National Park
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 729-D.
- Geology of Yellowstone National Park.