ADA Education and Reform Act of 2017 : report together with dissenting views (to accompany H.R. 620) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-539 (Text)||2138-5682||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (27 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Printing Office], 
"January 30, 2018."
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo, viewed on Feb. 1, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||People with disabilities > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States.
Discrimination against people with disabilities > Law and legislation > United States.
Barrier-free design > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-539
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-539.