A middle school story : I even funnier / by James Patterson, Chris Grabenstein.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting PL - Whiting||+CD FIC PAT (Text)||51735011836235||Children's department--Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781478925156
- ISBN: 1478925159
- Physical Description: 3 audio discs (240 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Hachette Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2013
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Frankie Seratch.
After winning the New York state finals in the Planet's Funniest Kid Comic Contest, Jamie's off to Boston to compete in the national semi-finals. But when one of his best buddies runs into trouble at school and a sudden family health scare rears its head, Jamie has to put his comedic ambitions on hold and stand by the people he cares about.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Humorous fiction, Young adult.
Search for related items by series
- I funny novels ; 2
- Middle school ; 2
- A middle school story
- Patterson, James, 1947- I funny novels ; 2.
- Patterson, James, 1947- Middle school novels.
- Patterson, James, 1947- Middle school novels ; 2.