Make a change / by Rhonda Lynn Rucker ; illustrated by Brock Nicol.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting Public Library||++FIC RUC (Text)||51735011831962||Children's department||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781455622757 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1455622753 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: Gretna : Pelican Publishing Company, 2017.
"During the civil rights movement, little Marvin doesn't want to be left out of a protest being held at a store that only allows whites at its lunch counter. When a young white man approaches the scene, the child is unsure what to expect"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Civil rights demonstrations > Fiction.
Race relations > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
Knoxville (Tenn.) > History > 20th century > Fiction.