Teens' guide to college & career planning : your high school roadmap to college and career success / Justin Ross Muchnick.
- https://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1621/2016429214-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- https://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1621/2016429214-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting PL - Whiting||370.113 M881 (Text)||51735011815601||Adult department||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780768939903
- ISBN: 0768939909
- Physical Description: xiv, 242 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: Twelfth Edition.
- Publisher: Albany, NY : Peterson's, 
Revision of: Teens' guide to college & career planning.
Includes references and webography.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 239-242).
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Part 1: Transitioning to high school. The big jump to high school -- Part 2: Jump-starting your future. The road to the real world ; The first steps to a career -- Part 3: The road to more education. Planning your education while in high school ; Tackling the tests ; The college search ; Applying to college ; Financial aid dollars and sense ; What to expect in college ; Other options after high school ; The military option -- Part 4: You and the workplace. The workplace ; Survival skills in the real world.
Handbook for high school students offering advice on college planning and career exploration.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Handbooks and manuals.