- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationSuper Fly.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting PL - Whiting||+FIC DOO (Text)||51735011796181||Children's department||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781619633889 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1619633884 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781619633872 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1619633876 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 119 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury, 2017.
"Super Fly has stopped Crazy Cockroach from taking over the world. He's conquered an entire hypnotized city of bugs. He's even battled his own sidekick! But now Super Fly is facing the most dangerous threat of all: an evil army of insects organized by Crazy Cockroach himself"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject