Brian's winter. (Hatchet series, #3.) / Gary Paulsen.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting Public Library||+FIC PAU (Text)||51735011795621||Children's department||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780307929587 (2012 pb) ;
- ISBN: 0307929582 (2012 pb)
- ISBN: 0385321988
- ISBN: 9780385321983
- ISBN: 9780440227199 (pb)
- ISBN: 0440227194 (pb)
- Physical Description: 133 p.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, c1996.
|Summary, etc.:|| Instead of being rescued from a plane crash, as in the author's book Hatchet, this story portrays what would have happened to Brian had he been forced to survive a winter in the wilderness with only his survival pack and hatchet.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Survival > Fiction.
Winter > Fiction.
Search for related items by series