Monster fish! : true stories of adventures with animals / Zeb Hogan, with Kathleen Weidner Zoehfeld.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting Public Library||+597.168 H (Text)||51735011795969||Children's department||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781426327032 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 142632703X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781426327049 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1426327048 (library binding : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 110 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, 
|General Note:|| Includes index.
Includes some web sites.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Monster of the Mekong -- Fish superpowers -- In search of giant stingrays.
|Summary, etc.:|| Collects three adventures in saving freshwater giants, including "Monster of the Mekong," in which Zeb Hogan shares his search for the giant catfish found in the Mekong River.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series