The 39 Clues Cahills vs. Vespers : A king's ransom / Jude Watson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting PL - Whiting||+CD FIC WAT (Text)||51735011723557||Children's department--Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545354011
- ISBN: 0545354013
- Physical Description: 4 audio discs (approximately 4 hr., 45 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Scholastic Audiobooks, 
- Copyright: ℗2011
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by David Pitu.
Amy and Dan are in a race for their lives ... and the enemy may be closer than they think. When seven members of their family were kidnapped by a sinister organization known as the Vespers, thirteen-year-old Dan Cahill and his older sister, Amy, vowed they'd stop at nothing to bring the hostages home. But then the ransom comes in and the Vespers demand the impossible. Amy and Dan have just days to track down and steal an ancient map. The only catch? No one has seen the map for half a century.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Code and cipher stories.
Search for related items by series
- The 39 clues. Cahills vs. Vespers ; bk. 2
- 39 clues (Scholastic Audiobooks). Cahills vs. Vespers ; bk. 2.