The 39 Clues Cahills vs. Vespers : Shatterproof / Roland Smith.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting PL - Whiting||+CD FIC SMI (Text)||51735011723516||Children's department--Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545434317
- ISBN: 0545434319
- Physical Description: 4 audio discs (4 hr., 25 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [New York] : Scholastic Audiobooks, 
- Copyright: ℗2012
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director & producer, David Rapkin.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by David Pittu.
After pulling some spectacular heists, Amy and Dan have become two of Interpol's most wanted criminals. So when Vesper One orders them to steal the world's largest diamond, they know they're facing life in prison, or worse. With the Cahill hostages still in peril, Amy and Dan have no choice but to launch a mission that leads them to an ancient city full of dangerous secrets.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cahill, Amy > Juvenile fiction.
Cahill, Dan (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Diamonds > Juvenile fiction.
Cahill, Amy > Fiction.
Cahill, Dan (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Diamonds > Fiction.
Mystery fiction > Juvenile.
Suspense fiction > Juvenile.
Search for related items by series
- 39 clues. Cahills vs. Vespers ; bk. 4
- 39 clues. Cahills vs. Vespers ; bk. 4.
- 39 clues (Scholastic Audiobooks). Cahills vs. Vespers ; bk. 4.