- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationChallenge yourself.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting PL - Whiting||+580 P94 (Text)||51735011785218||Children's department||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780147518088 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 0147518083 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780147518095 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0147518091 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Puffin Books, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017
"Challenge yourself to discover the world's most remarkable plants! From the biggest trees to the deadliest fungus and everything in between, find out all the fascinating facts about the plants that surround us with the Emmy Award-winning host of Survivor and New York Times bestselling author, Jeff Probst! Features quizzes, trivia, facts, and incredible stories that will shock and amaze!"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 4 to 6.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Plants > Miscellanea > Juvenile literature.
Children's questions and answers.