Spirit Animals : The burning tide / Jonathan Auxier.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting Public Library||+CD FIC AUX (Text)||51735011721874||Children's department--Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781338051131
- ISBN: 133805113X
- Physical Description: 4 audio discs (4 hr., 39 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Scholastic Audiobooks, 
Title from container.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Directed & produced by Paul Ruben.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Nicola Barber.
Working in separate worlds to stop the awakening Wyrm, Conor, Abeke, Meilin, and Rollan find support in a strange group of allies but will have to work quickly to locate an ancient trap that could bring about the end of the war.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human-animal relationships > Juvenile fiction.
Good and evil > Juvenile fiction.
Shapeshifting > Juvenile fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.
Shapeshifting > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Spirit animals. Fall of the beasts ; book 4
- Spirit animals. Fall of the beasts (Sound recording) ; bk. 4.