Magic tree house : Balto of the Blue Dawn #54 / Mary Pope Osborne.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting PL - Whiting||+CD FIC OSB (Text)||51735011579702||Children's department--Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781101916209
- ISBN: 1101916206
- Physical Description: 2 audio discs (90 min.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: New York : Listening Library, 2016
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
The magic tree house has returned and it's taking Jack and Annie back in time to Alaska, 1925. There they meet Balto, a jet-black Siberian husky destined to save victims of the diphtheria epidemic. But the trail isn't easy, and Balto is going to need Jack and Annie's help!
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Time travel > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Sled dog racing > Juvenile fiction.
Alaska > Juvenile fiction.
Time travel > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Sled dog racing > Fiction.
Alaska > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Magic tree house series
- Magic tree house. A Merlin mission ; #54
- Osborne, Mary Pope. Magic tree house. Merlin mission (Listening Library) ; #54.
- Osborne, Mary Pope. Magic tree house series.