9780448482477.jpg - Cover image
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting Public Library||+FIC PAY (Text)||51735011735171||Children's department||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780448482477 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0448482479 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 188 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Grosset & Dunlap, an imprint of Penguin Groip (USA) LLC, 
"The boys continue their African adventure as a mysterious calling leads them to the heart of the Congo in search of a 'lost' group of monsters. Their expedition is cut short by the appearance of Inkanyamba, an ancient serpent-like creature that has caused the boys' skin to break out in tiny, snake-filled boils"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 89 (very high) Semantic demand: 100 (very high) Syntactic demand: 85 (very high) Structure demand: 87 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series