Back in the Brazilian's bed / Susan Stephens.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781460386620
- ISBN: 1460386620
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (233 pages).
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ontario : Harlequin Enterprises Limited, 2015.
Includes bonus Christmas story by Maisey Yates.
"Events planner Karina Marcelos has risen to the top of her field trying to forget lothario polo player Dante Barracca. Ten years ago he took her innocence, but that wasn't all she lost after that fateful night. With the Gaucho Cup to organize, Dante knows Karina is the best person for the job. But the buttoned-up woman he hires is a shadow of the vivacious girl he once knew. No one can hide under the glare of the Brazilian sun, and Dante plans to lift the lid on Karina's secret before he lifts the champion's cup!" -- Back cover.
|Source of Description Note:||
Print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Polo players > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Harlequin presents ; 3390
- Hot Brazilian nights
- Stephens, Susan, 1949- Hot Brazilian nights.
- Harlequin presents ; 3390.