- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting PL - Whiting||FIC BRA (Text)||51735011548715||Adult department--Paperbacks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0312935579 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780312935573 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 906 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2005.
- Copyright: ©1979
Series numeration from NoveList.
Emma Harte rises from impoverished, pregnant servant to the heights of wealth and power as she parlays a small shop into the world's finest department store, outwitting her enemies, seeking revenge on her betrayers, and realizing her greatest dreams.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Businesswomen > United States > Fiction.