Ursula Le Guin's The left hand of darkness / Rachel Fetherston.
- ISBN: 9781925316841 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 192531684X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [United States] : Insight Publications, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Insight Text Guides - The Left Hand of Darkness is designed to help secondary English students understand and analyse the text. This comprehensive guide to the novel by Ursula Le Guin contains detailed chapter analyses and in-depth discussions of genre, structure, language, characters and themes. Essay questions and sample answers help students to create analytical responses to the text.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Le Guin, Ursula K., 1929-2018. Left hand of darkness.
Le Guin, Ursula K., 1929-2018 > Criticism and interpretation.
Search for related items by series