Practicing the power of now : essential teachings, meditations, and exercises from The power of now / Eckhart Tolle.
Series InformationNew World Library audio.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781577313762 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1577313763 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 57 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : New World Library, 2002.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
Eckhart Tolle is rapidly emerging as one of the world's most inspiring spiritual teachers, sharing the enlightenment he himself experienced after a startling personal transformation. His views go beyond any particular religion, doctrine, or guru. This book extracts the essence from his teachings in The Power of Now, showing us how to free ourselves from "enslavement to the mind." The aim is to be able to enter into and sustain an awakened state of consciousness throughout everyday life. Through meditations and simple techniques, Eckhart shows us how to quiet our thoughts, see the world in the present moment, and find a path to "a life of grace, ease, and lightness."
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject