Lifeskills for adult children / Janet Geringer Woititz and Alan Garner.
- ISBN: 9781977320032 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1977320031 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (4hr., 04 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Barry Abrams.
From the author of the New York Times bestseller Adult Children of Alcoholics-a wonderful book that affirms and encourages ACoAs by developing your skills for living. Imagine how good you would feel if: You could stand up for yourself without losing your temper, You could make a decision without second guessing yourself, You didn't have that sense of worthlessness every time someone criticized you, You could learn how to establish and defend boundaries. In Lifeskills for Adult Children you can learn how to do these things and more. This book is designed specifically for Adult Children and teaches skills to make your complex adult life easier, while improving your sense of self-worth. Examples are provided to help clarify the lessons and exercises are given to help you practice your new skills.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject