Lady Claire is all that / Maya Rodale.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780062663900 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0062663909 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 35 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Harper Collins Publishers, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Saskia Maarleveld.
A marquess finds his fair lady, but must figure out how to keep her brains. Claire Cavendish is in search of a duke, but not for the usual reasons. The man she seeks is a mathematician; the man she unwittingly finds is Lord Fox: dynamic, athletic, and as bored by the equations Claire adores as she is by the social whirl upon which he thrives. As attractive as Fox is, he's of no use to Claire, or is he? Fox's male pride has been bruised ever since his fiancě jilted him. One way to recover: win a bet that he can transform Lady Claire, Society's roughest diamond, into its most prized jewel. But Claire has other ideas, shockingly steamy ones. By Claire's calculations, Fox is the perfect man to satisfy her sensual curiosity. In Fox's estimation, Claire is the perfect woman to prove his mastery of the ton. But the one thing neither of them counted on is love.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Americans > England > Fiction.
Nobility > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
London (England) > Social life and customs > 19th century > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Keeping Up with the Cavendishes ; bk. 3
- Rodale, Maya. Keeping up with the Cavendishes. Spoken word ; bk. 3.