- ISBN: 9781423192961 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1423192966 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Disney Book Group, 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Read along with Disney! Wreck-It Ralph is tired of being the Bad Guy in his video game. So he leaves his game in search for a medal that will prove he can be a Good Guy! Young children will love following along with the word-for-word narration in this storybook retelling of the Disney hit movie, Wreck-It Ralph.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 72 (high) Semantic demand: 83 (very high) Syntactic demand: 83 (very high) Structure demand: 78 (high) Lexile
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Video games > Juvenile fiction.