Brighter than the sun : a Reyes Alexander Farrow story / Darynda Jones.
- ISBN: 9781427275493 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1427275491 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (3hr., 34 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Macmillan Audio, 2015.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Lorelei King.
All his life, Reyes Alexander Farrow has suffered the torments of the damned. Only one thing has given him hope: the woman who radiates a light that no mortals can see; a light that only the departed can see...Told from his point of view, BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN chronicles the first time Reyes ever encountered Charley, and how their relationship has been the one thing that can either save him or doom him.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women private investigators > Fiction.
Davidson, Charley (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series