- ISBN: 9781977322210 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1977322212 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 32 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Samantha Cook.
Julie Greene loves flings. Loves steamy first dates, sizzling first kisses, and every now and then, that first sexy romp between the sheets. Comfy pants, sleepy Sundays, movie nights on the couch? Shudder. But when Julie gets assigned the hardest story of her career-a first-person account of that magical shift between dating and "I do"-she'll need a man brave enough to give a total commitment-phobe a chance at more. Normally, Mitchell Forbes would be exactly that man. A devastatingly hot workaholic who tends to stay in relationships for far too long, he should be the perfect subject for Julie's "research." But what Julie doesn't know is that Mitchell is looking to cut loose for once in his life. And the leggy journalist notorious for avoiding love is exactly the type of no-strings fling he's looking for. In other words, Mitchell is the polar opposite of what Julie needs right now. And, at the same time, he's exactly what she wants. Contains mature themes.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women journalists > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Sex, Love & Stiletto ; bk. 1
- Layne, Lauren. Sex, Love & Stiletto. Spoken word ; bk. 1.
- Sex, love and stiletto series.