- ISBN: 9781492650935 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1492650935 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [United States] : Sourcebooks Inc, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
With over two decades of experience, Navy SEAL Leaper Lefton is bringing his expertise to young and impressionable SEAL trainees in BUD/s. As an instructor, he knows he must prepare them for all kinds of situations-and there's a perfect opportunity for hands-on training when he spots a woman in danger in rough water. Kerry Hamilton, a marine mammal veterinarian for the U.S. Navy is beyond grateful when Leaper saves her from the rough seas, and their attraction is instant. But after everything Leaper has been through, can he truly love again? And is Kerry willing to give him the chance?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Navy. SEALs > Fiction.
Search for related items by series