The book : on the taboo against knowing who you are / Alan Watts.
- ISBN: 9781427263209 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1427263205 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (4hr., 54 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Macmillan Audio, 2015.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Sean Runnette.
Modern Western culture and technology is inextricably tied to the belief in the existence of a self as a separate ego, separated from and in conflict with the rest of the world. In this classic book, Watts provides a lucid and simple presentation of an alternative view based on Hindu and Vedantic philosophy.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Self-knowledge, Theory of.