View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781338214338 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1338214330 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 37 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Scholastic, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Barnaby Edwards.
The second book in the exciting Predator Cities series! When Tom and Hester's little scrapyard aircraft is pursued by rocket-firing gunships, the ice city offers sanctuary. But it is no safe refuge. Devastated by plague and haunted by ghosts, Anchorage is heading for the Dead Continent.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Airships > Juvenile fiction.
City and town life > Juvenile fiction.
Plague > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series