Of murder and men / Lynn Cahoon.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781541490307 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541490304 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 05 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by C.S.E. Cooney.
Ever since her business partner, Shauna, fell for a wealthy landowner in town, Cat has been working double time to keep her writers' retreat running. And with the January session almost underway, that spells trouble. As if scheduling mishaps aren't disastrous enough, Shauna skips out on kitchen duties one morning, forcing Cat to serve unsuspecting guests store-bought muffins . . . But best laid plans really go awry when Shauna discovers her beau missing from their bed. When his body later turns up in the horse barn, they quickly find out the victim's scandalous lifestyle left many dying for revenge. While balancing an eccentric group of aspiring writers and a suspect list for the record books, Cat soon finds herself on the heels of a killer-and authoring her most deadly conclusion yet . . .
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series