How to own your own mind / Napoleon Hill.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781538433775 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 153843377X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 45 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Locked in a vault since 1941, here is Napoleon Hill's definitive lesson on how to organize your thinking to attain success. This is a master class on how to think for success, from the motivational hero of the twentieth century and author of Think and Grow Rich. In three compelling chapters, Napoleon Hill offers a program in how to organize, prioritize, and act on information so that it translates into opportunity. Knowledge is not power. Only applied knowledge is power. This book teaches you how to use what you know-and how to know what is worth knowing.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Success > Psychological aspects.
Search for related items by series
- Napoleon Hill's mental dynamite series
- Hill, Napoleon, 1883-1970. Napoleon Hill's mental dynamite series.