Forgotten & remembered : the duke's late wife / Bree Wolf.
- ISBN: 9781541497016 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541497015 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (10hr., 07 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Anna Parker-Naples.
One night, they found themselves under some mistletoe. Now he owes her a kiss. And she is determined to claim it. His heart torn in two, Graham Astor, Duke of Kensington, mourns his wife. As he distances himself from everything that reminds him of happier days lost forever, he comes to realize that there is one thing he cannot run from. Graham needs a new wife, if only for the sake of his daughter. Disillusioned with love, Rosabel only wishes to not remain a burden to her uncle's family much longer. After seeing her parents' love turn against them, Rosabel dreams of an independent life as a governess. But then a stranger asks for her hand in marriage, and to her utter shock her uncle instantly agrees. Will Rosabel find love after all? Or will the memory of Graham's late wife keep him from finding happiness?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series