Series InformationNovels for Students.
- ISBN: 9781535817523 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1535817526 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [United States] : Gale, Cengage Learning, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
A Study Guide for Madeleine L'E "ngle's A Wrinkle in Time," excerpted from Gale's acclaimed Novels for Students.This concise study guide includes plot summary; character analysis; author biography; study questions; historical context; suggestions for further reading; and much more. For any literature project, trust Novels for Students for all of your research needs.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject