A daring arrangement / Joanna Shupe.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781520082035 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1520082037 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 14 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Clare Corbett.
Lady Honora Parker must get engaged as soon as possible, and only a particular type of man will do. Nora seeks a mate so abhorrent, so completely unacceptable, that her father will reject the match-leaving her free to marry the artist she desires. Who then is the most appalling man in Manhattan? The wealthy, devilishly handsome financier Julius Hatcher, of course! Julius is intrigued by Nora's ruse and decides to play along. But, to Nora's horror, Julius transforms himself into the perfect fiance, charming the very people she hoped he would offend. It seems Julius has a secret plan of his own-one that will solve a dark mystery from his past and perhaps turn him into the kind of man Nora could truly love.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series