A bill to require the Comptroller General of the United States to conduct a study and submit a report on filing requirements under the Universal Service Fund Programs : report of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation on S. 875.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-192 (Text)||00000106556343||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 5 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0087-P.
"December 11, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grants-in-aid > Accounting > Law and legislation > United States.
Telecommunication systems > United States > Finance > Accounting.
Telecommunication > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 115-192
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-192.