View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781619695122 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 161969512X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 06 min.)) : digital
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Hachette Book Group, 2012.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Jay Snyder.
All over the world, brutal attacks are crippling entire cities. Jackson Oz, a young biologist, watches the escalating events with an increasing sense of dread. When he witnesses a coordinated lion ambush in Africa, the enormity of the impending violence becomes terrifyingly clear. With the help of ecologist Chloe Tousignant, Oz races to warn world leaders before it's too late. The attacks are growing in ferocity, cunning, and planning, and soon there will be no place left for humans to hide.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Aggressive behavior in animals > Fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Fiction.
Biologists > Fiction.
Ecologists > Fiction.