- ISBN: 9781943893829 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1943893829 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [United States] : Waterhouse Press, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The last thing bounty hunter Bobby Morgan expects after a stay in a small Dakota town is to wake up in a dirty jail cell accused of a crime he didn't commit. When a preacher's beautiful daughter provides a means for escape, he takes it. On the run with his feisty hostage, Bobby swears to her he means her no harm. Naomi Blackburn wants nothing more than to go home to her ma and pa. But her handsome outlaw captor ignites a passion in her that's both frightening and exciting. Can two decidedly different souls come together? Or will misfortunes and Bobby's own doubts keep them apart?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bounty hunters > Fiction.
Hostages > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.