- ISBN: 9781607069300 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 160706930X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Image Comics, 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The writers behind the hit series Deadpool present the sad, funny, and true story of Santa Claus after the apocalypse. After tragedy strikes the North Pole, Santa turns his back on humanity and gives up on Christmas. Even though the world has been completely overrun by naughty men, there's still one boy that believes in Santa. But could that be the biggest mistake of his life?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Santa Claus > Comic books, strips, etc.
|Genre:||Comic books, strips, etc.