View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781338214321 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1338214322 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 58 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Scholastic, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Barnaby Edwards.
Welcome to the astounding world of Predator Cities! Emerging from its hiding place in the hills, the great Traction City is chasing a terrified little town across the wastelands. Soon London will feed. In the attack, Tom Natsworthy is flung from the speeding city with a murderous scar-faced girl. They must run for their lives through the wreckage--and face a terrifying new weapon that threatens the future of the world.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenagers > Juvenile fiction.
Future life > Juvenile fiction.
London (England) > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series