History of humanity illustrated step by step: the origin of man: prehistory i. Issue 1 / Various Authors.
- ISBN: 9788417078546 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 8417078541 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : DMP Organization, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Long before Man began to write his history, his ancestors dug into the Earth's surface and buried numerous remains. These have provided us with an insight into how the Australopithecus, Pithecanthropus Erectus and Neanderthals lived. Over millions of years these hominids evolved the intelligence they required to rule the planet.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Historical > Comic books, strips, etc.
Nonfiction > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc.