A silent pursuit [electronic resource] / Lynette Eason.
- ISBN: 9781541492578 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1541492579 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (5hr., 09 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Amy Melissa Bentley.
She'd been told her fianc ̌died in a military training accident, but Gina Santino's gut told her otherwise. Still, she never imagined his killers would come after her. Now she is dodging bullets and running for her own life, not sure who to trust. Her fianc ̌had left specific instructions for her to contact fellow U.S. Army Ranger Ian Masterson should anything happen to him. But how could she trust a man who abandoned his team years ago? With no other choice, Gina must place her life in his hands in order to stay alive long enough to find the truth.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Army > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series